Monday, April 25, 2016

Chariots of Fire

Im going to be honest I did not enjoy this film probably cause it wasn't my type of film. I feel the acting was actually delivered very well. The actors were well portrayed and stared because they had the athletic features of playing the role of the athletes. The actor fits the part because I could see them as the athletes that they. The way the actors gave very good facial expressions to give their emotions. some of the actions such as body language are portrayed to give exactly what the actor intends to mean. I think it works cause they act like gentleman. I believe the  acting is so well that it is not noticeable that they are trying.
The editing of the time is very well. Until this question i didn't not notice the editing. That mean they did a great job. During the training of the runner it makes it look like they are working for a long time but it was shot in a short amount of time.
the camera was well taken with the action shots. they did not break the 180 degree rule which it rough because the actors are running in a  circle track.
For the music I feel it did not fit well. when the intro music started I thought it was a joke. I kinda laughed cause I thought it wasn't being serious. I feel it didn't fit in the time frame that it was filmed in. so to sum that up i think it was very distracting.
Why this got an Oscar I think is because they portray the lifestyle of the past very well. It make me think i was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment