Monday, March 28, 2016

Amadeus

To start off this has to be one of my favorite films. It captures of of the character of Mozart very well and I was able to see the challenges he was facing in life. I believe the costumes were spot on and every little detail was worked out. Everything from masks Down to every single wig. This film made me feel as if I was in the era of Mozart.
The color that was used in this film was a mix of soft dark colors and at times very very dark Colors. You can usually understand the emotions that are trying to be expressed just by looking at the color of the scene. When Mozart would remember memories of his father it was always a very dark memory with very little or no color.
I believe make up played a very important role just as the costume design did. It gave me a sense of what people look like and dressed like in that time.
Most of this film we're shots taken from Mozart's home or in the opera house. Those two buildings was where his music came from. We were able to see how we create his music and what his inspiration was.
I feel the production design team did a phenomenal job because I did not notice anything that stood out. Everything that was on set fit very comfortably I was not out of place. I was able to be taken away in the story and I would imagine myself I was there.
I feel the theme of this film is the important role music. Music is an easy task to create or imagine. With this film I was able to to understand and respect the musical process.
The meaning I got the film was hope. Mozart always hope for that next piece of work. It taught me that if I wanted something really bad I'm us work hard at it to obtain Michael. Nothing is given to anybody for doing nothing. If you want to go get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment